Chairman : Mr John Walters - email@example.com
Secretary : Mrs Mary Walters - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer : Mr Chris Knight - email@example.com
Primary contacts :
Men’s competition winners
Ladies’ competition winners
Winners 2018 Onwards
Club Competition Rules
1. Both players are responsible for arranging competitions.
Failure to arrange by the play-by date may result in both players being scratched.
2. The player named first is responsible for arranging a marker. If a marker is not provided the game may be claimed by the non defaulting player.
3. Championship / Novices & Over 65's matches will be decided by the first player to reach 21 shots.
4. Two Woods matches will be decided by the first player with the highest score after 21 ends.
5. Pairs matches will be decided by the highest score after 21 ends.
6. Handicap matches will be decided by the first player to reach their handicap target score. (See handicap sheet)
7. 101 Competition will be decided by the first player to reach 101 points.
8. Over 80's will be played with three woods each. Matches will be decided by the highest score after 18 ends.
9. All matches, the jack will be tossed for.
10. Tied games will be decided by playing an extra end. The Jack will tossed for, and may then be given away if the winner wishes.
Anyone experiencing difficulties arranging matches, please contact
John Nunn or Ann Fisher.